The IGL Laboratory is absolutely free and independent both economically and ideologically. In order to be able to do justice to the thirst for knowledge and research into epigenetics we cooperate with researchers and research institutions worldwide and work with an equally large number of practices and clinics.
- Kennedy Krieger Institute, USA
- Johns Hopkins Universities, USA
- Thomas Jefferson University, USA
- John McLaren-Howard, PhD, Epigenetics Biochemist, UK
- Dr. Damien Downing M.D., Ecological medicine, UK
- NeuroLipid Research Foundation, USA
- British Society for Ecological Medicine, London, UK
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, USA
- American Association of Integrative Medicine, USA
- Dr. Patrica Kane, PhD, USA
- Ed Kane, PhD, USA
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Norbert Roewer, GER
- Dr. Kristine Gedroic, M.D., USA
- Dr. Annette Cartaxo, M.D., USA
- Dr. Ralph Holzworth Jr., DO, USA
- Dr. Sheryl Leventhal, M.D., USA
- Dr. Carolyn Matzinger, M.D., USA
- Dr. Neal Speigt, M.D., USA
- Dr. Thomas M. Wnorowski, PhD, USA
- Dr. Shideh Pouria, MB BS BSc MRCP UK PhD CMT
- CentroSan B.V., NL, GER
- BodyBio Inc., USA
- Dr. Carin S. Smit, ZA
- and many more...
"For me, the IGL laboratory has become indispensable in order to qualitatively and quantitatively detect environmental exposures on a cellular level and to show the patient their relevance for the individual recovery process. This serves both the detection and elimination of health-relevant exposures, as well as the indication and follow-up of detoxification measures.
I also use the IGL lab to gain an understanding of necessary behavioral changes. As a result, many patients actually change their consumption behavior, which benefits individual health and that of the planet.
I also particularly value the opportunity to discuss individual reports in person in order to identify possible therapeutic approaches."
Practice for Holistic Medicine
"I got to know the IGL laboratory in March 2018 as part of a cell membrane therapy training course. I was immediately enthusiastic about the diagnostic results and the therapeutic measures based on them. The enthusiasm continues to this day, and I can no longer imagine my daily practice without diagnostics in the IGL laboratory."
Praxis Dr. med. Bernd Antonius Staden
"I am very satisfied with the laboratory, the accessibility, contact and now also with the customer center. Everything always went quickly and wonderfully when I had questions."
Dr. Bruce Hoffman
Hoffman Centre for Integrative and Functional Medicine, Canada
"IGL is the only laboratory I am aware of which can shed light on Robert Naviaux’ s ground breaking work on the cell danger response, mitochondrial function, as well as reveal toxic insults to the cell membrane and mitochondrial DNA. In my clinical opinion and practice, there is no other tests that comes close to what the IGL test reveals. It has been an absolute game changer in how I approach complex patient diagnosis and treatment."
- Maxim Benz
- Alfredo Dumitrescu
- Frau Aurich
- Dr. Bruce Hoffman