With this checklist, we provide you with important points to ensure smooth order processing and prompt receipt of the test results:
- Clearly label samples: Label each specimen with the patient's full name, date of birth and collection date. Without the date of collection, we cannot ensure that the samples are suitable for the desired test.
Samples that are not labelled can only be processed with reservations.
- Fill in the IGL order form in block letters: Complete each section of the IGL order form fully and clearly. Sign the order form in all the spaces provided. If you wish to have the DNA Adducts or the SODase Activity & Gene Examination carried out, please also complete and sign the consent form on the second page of the order form in accordance with the Genetic Diagnostics Act (GenDG). Examinations may be delayed or cancelled due to missing or incomplete information. You can find more information on filling out the order form here.
- Have your patient sign the order form and, if applicable, the consent form according to the GenDG. In the case of minors, please state the name and date of birth of a legal representative and have them sign the order form. If the required signatures are missing, the sending of the test results may be delayed.
- Pack the patient's samples in a sample bag and enclose the order form. Pack only one patient's material in a sample bag. Make sure that you have included all the samples needed for the desired tests in sufficient quantity with the order. For more information on sample quantity, click here.
- Always send the samples on the same day and, when selecting the shipping method, take into account that the samples will arrive at the laboratory within two to three days. You can find more information about shipping your order here.
|DNA Adduct||1 x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Cardiolipin Studies, Oxidative Phosphorylation||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Mitochondrial Membrane Potential||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Mitochondrial Membrane Translocators (TL)||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|CFS – Standard Profile, Total Toxicology, Mitochondria||2x PAXgene® á 10 ml, 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|ATP Profile||1x PAXgene® (10 ml) (Link)|
|Cell-free DNA||1x PAXgene® (10 ml) (Link)|
|NAD (Vitamine B3), red cells||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|GST Profile, Glutathione & -S-Transferase Studies||1x Serum (8,5 ml), 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Metallothionein (cytoplasm proteins)||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|SODase Activity & Gene Examination||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Intracellular Bases Buffer Capacity, pH||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|L-Carnitine||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Fructose Examination||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|NMI – Food Assimilations Intolerances||1x Serum (8,5 ml), 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|iEC – 12 Standard Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – 24 Standard Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Individual Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Grouped Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Fungal Metabolites & Fungal Species||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|NICOS Examination (Dental Toxins)||Dental Biopsy in ≥ 90% isopropanol|
"For me, the IGL laboratory has become indispensable in order to qualitatively and quantitatively detect environmental exposures on a cellular level and to show the patient their relevance for the individual recovery process. This serves both the detection and elimination of health-relevant exposures, as well as the indication and follow-up of detoxification measures.
I also use the IGL lab to gain an understanding of necessary behavioral changes. As a result, many patients actually change their consumption behavior, which benefits individual health and that of the planet.
I also particularly value the opportunity to discuss individual reports in person in order to identify possible therapeutic approaches."
Practice for Holistic Medicine
"I got to know the IGL laboratory in March 2018 as part of a cell membrane therapy training course. I was immediately enthusiastic about the diagnostic results and the therapeutic measures based on them. The enthusiasm continues to this day, and I can no longer imagine my daily practice without diagnostics in the IGL laboratory."
Praxis Dr. med. Bernd Antonius Staden
"I am very satisfied with the laboratory, the accessibility, contact and now also with the customer center. Everything always went quickly and wonderfully when I had questions."
Dr. Bruce Hoffman
Hoffman Centre for Integrative and Functional Medicine, Canada
"IGL is the only laboratory I am aware of which can shed light on Robert Naviaux’ s ground breaking work on the cell danger response, mitochondrial function, as well as reveal toxic insults to the cell membrane and mitochondrial DNA. In my clinical opinion and practice, there is no other tests that comes close to what the IGL test reveals. It has been an absolute game changer in how I approach complex patient diagnosis and treatment."
- Maxim Benz
- Alfredo Dumitrescu
- Frau Aurich
- Dr. Bruce Hoffman