How can you ensure speedy order processing?
With this checklist, we provide you with important points to ensure smooth order processing and prompt receipt of test results:
- Clearly label samples: Label each specimen with the patient's full name, date of birth and collection date. Without the collection date, we cannot ensure that the specimens are suitable for the desired testing.
Samples that are not labeled can only be processed with reservations.
- Completing the IGL Order Sheet: Fill out each section of the IGL Order Sheet completely and clearly. Sign the order sheet. If you wish to have DNA Adducts or SODase Activity & Gene Examination performed, please also complete and sign the declaration of consent on the second page of the order form in accordance with the German Genetic Diagnostics Act (GenDG). Examinations may be delayed or cancelled due to missing or incomplete information.
For more information on completing the order sheet, click here.
- Let the patient sign the order form and, if applicable, the declaration of consent in accordance with the GenDG. For minors, please provide the name and date of birth of a legal representative and have them sign the order form. If the required signatures are missing, sending the test results may be delayed.
- Package the patient's samples in a sample bag and include the order sheet. Package only one patient's material in a sample bag. Ensure that you have included sufficient quantities of all samples needed for the desired tests with the order. You can find more information about the sample quantity here.
- Always ship specimens on a daily basis, and when selecting a shipping method, consider that specimens will arrive at the laboratory within two to three days. For more information on shipping your order, click here.
Required sample quantities:
|DNA Adduct||1 x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Cardiolipin Studies, Oxidative Phosphorylation||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Mitochondrial Membrane Potential||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Mitochondrial Membrane Translocators (TL)||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|CFS – Standard Profile, Total Toxicology, Mitochondria||2x PAXgene® á 10 ml, 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|ATP Profile||1x PAXgene® (10 ml) (Link)|
|Cell-free DNA||1x PAXgene® (10 ml) (Link)|
|NAD (Vitamine B3), red cells||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|GST Profile, Glutathione & -S-Transferase Studies||1x Serum (8,5 ml), 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|Metallothionein (cytoplasm proteins)||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|SODase Activity & Gene Examination||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Intracellular Bases Buffer Capacity, pH||1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|L-Carnitine||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|Fructose Examination||1x Serum (8,5 ml)|
|NMI – Food Assimilations Intolerances||1x Serum (8,5 ml), 1x EDTA (4 ml)|
|iEC – 12 Standard Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – 24 Standard Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Individual Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Grouped Substances||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|iEC – Fungal Metabolites & Fungal Species||3x EDTA á 4 ml|
|NICOS Examination (Dental Toxins)||Dental Biopsy in ≥ 90% isopropanol|